Saturday, January 9, 2010

Who said you cant live off of dessert?

Ok,so I finally decide on a book. I am going to start with Rachael ray's 30 minute meals. Why not start from the beginning? . So until I get that book, I will just do some recipes from her website.
I wanted to touch on why exactly I am doing this. Let me share with you my cooking style. I have none. I very rarely cook. Most of the stuff I do is premade,just throw it in the oven and come back in 30 minutes type of things.If I dont have to thaw it out, Im not cooking it. Its not because I am a bad cook, on the contrary. I am just a lazy cook.Cooking takes time and effort, and after a long day. I am hoping this will give me the boost that I need. I am certainly not doing it to get attention, Haha, that is funny. =)although it would be nice to have a few faithful followers and commenters.
I do however, make a mean dessert. Unfortunately my family cant live of of banana pudding,but it would be nice if they could...........
The project starts now.

1 comment:

  1. reminds me of the Julie & Julia movie!! awesome! Love it...
    good luck! can't wait to read more :)

    Dmitterhofer from Swap-bot
    ♥I want BLOGGER followers♥ Swap
    Following you :)

    ReplyDelete